HOKA ONE ONE’s design approach has always been driven by what the runner needs to improve their performance, regardless of existing norms or technologies. The launch of Arahi with its J-Frame™ midsole in 2017 was no exception, and we believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. We call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy HOKA ONE ONE’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The ARAHI 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially for the top of the foot, Arahi 2 offers a long, cool (and supportive) ride.
Whether you’ve traversed sizeable stream on your last like, been hit with a sudden torrential downpour on your last run, or you’ve just worked up a healthy sweat playing sports, trapped moisture can linger in your footwear for days and cause major discomfort on your next adventure. Utilizing a gently heated air flow, the Force Dry Shoe and Glove Dryer safely eliminates unwanted wetness from your footwear in about an hour; restoring comfort and increasing the longevity of your gear.
We have the newest Asics 2000 6 shoes in stock in both men’s and women’s models. This new update continues to impress us with a perfect combination of cushioning and support, and this is again a natural choice for the neutral-to-moderate pronator. Here are some details about this new model:
This iteration is not only lighter, but also more cushioned and lively with every step. The forefoot has been opened up to better accommodate bunions and reduce irritation. The upper incorporates a new last for a better heel fit and slightly more toe spring to help with a smoother transition and keeping you locked down on the platform.
The 2000 6 has a lot of features for the $120 price point which make it a great value. The 10mm heel-to-to-toe drop includes a midsole with 3 different components including a gender-specific top foam layer. The DuoMax support and forefoot & rearfoot gel cushioning add stability and cushion. The 2000 series shoe are widely considered one of the most durable shoe models on the market, and they are go-to shoes for runners, walkers, and workers looking for a perfect blend of stability and cushioning in a stylish running shoe.
Weight: 8.2 ounces (Women’s) ; 10.5 ounces (Men’s)
Heel Height: 21mm.
Forefoot Height: 11mm.
Heel-to-Toe Drop: 10mm
The new Brooks Adrenaline GTS-18 is a nice update to our Go To Shoe for runners and walkers looking for a supportive shoe with just the right amount of cushioning. The shoe retains its 12mm heel-to-toe drop and weighs 8.6 ounces in women’s, 10 ounces in men’s version. The distinctive change in this version is the new sleek engineered upper, which gives the shoe a seamless feel.
New, Modern Design
The new engineered mesh upper maintains the proven fit GTS devotees rely on while integrating a more streamlined look.
The most energy return of leading performance running shoes, for runners looking for a springy, responsive ride! With the most energy return of leading performance running shoes, Levitate’s DNA AMP midsole technology gives energy nowhere to go but up, straight back to you. A flexible, arrow-point pattern on the outsole helps you move from heel to toe quickly, without losing energy. The 3D Fit Print and FitKnit upper comfortably accommodates your foot as it moves and expands.
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Neutral Support (for medium <-> high arched runners)
- 11.2 ounces in Men’s, 9.7 ounces in Women’s
Lace up the new 860v8 and you get responsive cushioning and reliable support when you hit the road for your run. This update features New Balance’s TruFuse midsole to deliver sustained cushioning plus a dual-density post in the arch area to reduce pronation and ensure stability mile after mile.
Careful refinements, including a re-designed engineered mesh upper, a premium sockliner and a softer heel counter, make what was great about the previous version even more awesome. Mizuno changed the Rider 21 to a redesigned Wave technology for softer cushioning and an enhanced responsive feel. Mizuno’s Dynamotion Fit features a breakthrough in “Triple Zone” engineered mesh for breathability, movement, and hold when it is needed while running.
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort
- 9.6 oz in men’s size 9, 12mm heel-to-toe drop.
- DYNAMOTION FIT: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- MIZUNO WAVE: Wave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- U4ic Midsole: Optimal shock attenuation, durability and a superior ride.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Cloudwave – Parallel
The Altra Lone Peak 3.5 is updated and improved to make a best-seller even better. With drainage holes to keep your feet dry, a 4-point gaiter system to keep dirt and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh upper for enhanced durability, this shoe is ready to tackle the trail. Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform, FootShape™ toe box, and MaxTrac, TrailClaw outsole.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. / 255 g
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: SD6-M
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection next to the foot; Natural Ride System, 4-Point GatierTrap™ Technology
Introducing the new Wave Shadow, the new sleek and lightweight neutral shoe. Designed with new midfoot cloudwave technology and U4icX heel cushioning, this shoe offers a soft, but light and snappy ride and the great fit and feel you’ve come to expect from a Mizuno shoe.
The Wave Shadow features midfoot cloudwave technology for cushioning and added response during the middle of footstrike, a premium anatomical sockliner for better fit and feel, and a 3 panel upper construction with skin-like seamless midfoot and minimal forefoot for a disappearing fit.
The Wave Shadow has an 8mm heel-to-toe drop and we currently carry both men’s and women’s versions.
Whether worn for work or play, the versatile Julia flat is perfectly pleasing in every way. A more dressy take on athleisure styles, it features a padded collar and a shock-absorbing injected EVA/rubber outsole.
- Leather uppers
- Leather and textile linings for all-day comfort
- Removable, contoured footbed for comfort and support
- EVA outsole for shock absorption and cushioning
- Heel height 1 1/2″